Romance Book Club
The Novel Neighbor Romance book club meets on the 2nd Thursday of each month. All are welcome!
The next meeting will take place via Zoom at 7pm on September 10. For information on how to join a Zoom call, click here.
September’s Book Club selection is “A Curious Beginning” by Deanna Raybourn.
Nalini Singh introduces readers to a world of beauty and bloodlust, where angels hold sway over vampires.
Vampire hunter Elena Deveraux is hired by the dangerously beautiful Archangel Raphael. But this time, it’s not a wayward vamp she has to track. It’s an archangel gone bad.
The job will put Elena in the midst of a killing spree like no other—and pull her to the razor’s edge of passion. Even if the hunt doesn’t destroy her, succumbing to Raphael’s seductive touch just may. For when archangels play, mortals break.
Previous book club selections:
- “A Curious Beginning” by Deanna Raybourn
- “Beach Read” by Emily Henry
- “How to Love Your Elf” by Kerrelyn Sparks
- “An Unconditional Freedom” by Alyssa Cole
- “Bear Meets Girl” by Shelly Laurenston
- “Red White & Royal Blue” by Casey McQuiston
- “Get a Life, Chloe Brown” by Talia Hibbert
- “Juliet Takes a Breath” by Gabby Rivera
- “Bringing Down the Duke” by Evie Dunmore
- “Nightchaser” by Amanda Bouchet
- “Soulless” by Gail Carriger
- “Duchess by Design” by Maya Rodale
- “The Friend Zone” by Abby Jimenez